Monday, March 07, 2016

I'm Still Here



I know it's been a while, sorry. In the last month+ or so, TK has:

  • Traveled to Germany and Poland;
  • Published a major academic paper, and began working on another one;
  • Suffered from debilitating flu;
  • Worked at his law firm
Long time readers know that, in the near decade history of this blog, the frequency and the theme of the posts tend to fluctuate depending on TK's personal life. Right now, we are going through a dry season. If that made you leave the blog, well, sorry. For those who are sticking around: thank you for reading, as always. 

I really don't know when I can get back on this horse, but I am hoping it to be soon. If you want to chat, I am posting my small thoughts on my Facebook page and Twitter.

Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your academic paper and good luck! ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for your new blogs to come. We will be waiting.



    Believe it, Tax Prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine take some visa courses in berlin. I also think about to learn german there to improve my language skills.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not available on posts older than 60 days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...